Sunday, November 10, 2013

I'm Alive!

It has been an incredibly busy week... I worked really hard to clear my schedule so I could go to DISNEY yesterday! Here are a few of my favorite pictures (out of the 1,000 that I ended up taking!)


Aladdin and Jasmine were SO CUTE!


It's always lovely to visit Ariel in her grotto!


The highlight of the day was riding the carousel with Anastasia and Drizella!


Snow White was excited to show me her dress! 


Cinderella looked so beautiful!

And now, in actual academic news... we had to do a huge overlay project for Figure! Really time consuming, but I learned a lot and the finished piece looks cool. 


Each image is comprised of 3 sheets of paper; the original pose, a page of bones (in blue), and a page of muscles (in red). 




misc. hand and foot studies, also for Figure. 

In 2D Design, our last project was to take photos focusing on analogous colors!




Tomorrow i'll be scanning in all of my recent figure gestures... for now, here's a sneak preview!








No comments:

Post a Comment