Saturday, February 1, 2014

Catching Up

I cannot believe it's already been three weeks since i've been back at Ringling! Here's some quick updates from all of my classes.




Basic studies from Drawing 2... we've learned a ton about color already. I'm looking forward to starting narrative & imaginative work next week!




Action sequences from my absolute favorite class this semester, figure drawing! My class is all CA majors so we're looking at figure drawing from an animation perspective, which makes it SO MUCH FUN.


3D Design has been an interesting challenge so far. Our first project was a series of sequential wire sculptures. We've (thankfully) moved on to sculpting with clay now!




Some old stuff from over break... here's Michelle Chamuel and DJ Scout from Ann Arbor's wonderful NYE party!




And, finally, i'm now on RedBubble! I'll be selling a wide variety of designs on stickers, shirts, phone and iPad cases! You can check it out by CLICKING HERE!



No comments:

Post a Comment